Welcome to the world of information, where everything is new and exclusive. Enjoy your tour.

Get Offer Now!

السبت، 15 مايو 2021

Developing my skills with Udacity


Once upon a time, there I was talking with my friend about the importance of developing our skills to have the opportunity to enter the world of the Internet in addition to our main field of study to obtain income and self-reliance.

Every day, I was talking with myself about what I would like to achieve in the future and I did not find more important than financial freedom, therefore I found that I must develop my skills and obtain certified certificates and a strong knowledge of the field in which I .would like to work, which is digital marketing

Then one day, I was browsing my personal email on Facebook and I saw an advertisement for free grants offered by the Egyptian Ministry of Communications in cooperation with , grants are offered in three areas, including digital marketing, and I was curious to know more details, and after watching the videos of the people who finished the scholarship and obtained the certificate, and how It made a difference in the job market, and I felt that I was facing unprecedented opportunities to achieve my goal

Because of that, I applied for the scholarship and got the response two weeks later that I was accepted. I was very excited despite the pressure of the study and time, but I decided to start and continue because it is an excellent opportunity and I need it, the course was organized and interesting that attracts you to finish one lesson after another, and also the idea of having projects during The duration of the course is specified for each of them a specific repeat to be delivered and evaluated, which helped encourage you to follow the scholarship without getting bored

Because of that,  I worked hard to complete the grant, and during the study I got acquainted with the struggle partners in this distinguished community. They were from different parts of the republic and of different ages, all of whom sought one goal, so they were cooperating in the exchange of knowledge and benefit

Until finally, I completed the grant and got the approved certificate, and a week later I got the first opportunity from a pharmaceutical company that wants to enter the online world with advanced ideas that attract customers to deal with it. I went for a personal interview and was appointed as the company's e-marketing officer and harvested my effort at the end of the path






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق